The Audison VOCE AV 12 is "the" Voce subwoofer, developed with the same original features of the woofer: an aluminium basket with a great aerodynamic structure, a cotton-fibre paper pressed cone with Light Damping treatment, a Triple Wave surround in butyl rubber and extremely light Copper Clad Aluminium Wire coils.
- The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- Component - Subwoofer
- Size - 300mm (12")
- Power Handling - 1000 W peak, 500 W continuous
- Impedance - 4Ω
- Frequency Response - 25 ÷ 1kHz
- Sensitivity - 91 dB/SPL
- Magnet size D x d x h - 180mm x 85mm x 20mm (7” x 3." x 0.8”)
- Total driver displacement - 2.8 Litres
- Weight of one component - 8.4 Kg (18.4 lb)
- Voice Coil Ø - 60mm (2.4")
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Cone - Cotton-fibre pressed paper with light damping treatment