Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the AudioControl DQDX 6 Channel DSP is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate Signal Delay. This process corrects for the varying speaker locations in the vehicle.
The AudioControl DQDX lets music enthusiasts truly “take control” of their sound and receive an amazing experience.
Putting the driver in perfect acoustical alignment definitely has its challenges in a vehicle. In home audio it is generally pretty easy to just move a speaker forward or backward or to the left or to the right to help make sure you hear both speakers at the same time. In a vehicle, we are typically stuck with the speaker locations that the vehicle manufactures has supplied us with.
This usually creates a whole slew if issues when you add amplifier power, new speakers, and subwoofers. This is why signal delay and equalization are so critical. Equalization helps match all your new components together so they sound great and signal delay helps all that great sound arrive at you, the driver at the same time.
- User-friendly Signal Delay to control the acoustical alignment between the left and right channels plus the front and subwoofer channels
- Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels for simple yet precise system tuning
- Fully adjustable 24dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- PFM (Program Frequency Match) Subsonic Filter
- Six channels of RCA line level inputs
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote allows for control of the subwoofer level plus processing bypass
- Discrete Input and Output level controls with clipping indicators
- Remote turn on output provides a 12-volt trigger to turn on your amplifier
- Built in Pink Noise for easy Signal Delay and Equalizer tuning and system set-up
- Bulletproof 5 year warranty (when installed by an authorized AudioControl dealer)
What's in the Box?
- ACR-3 Remote
- Power and Speaker Connectors
- Preamp Inputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 7.5Vrms
- Output Gain: ±12dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Equalizer Frequencies (front/rear): 125Hz, 175Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz
- Equalizer Frequencies (sub): 31.5Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100HZ, 125Hz
- PFM Frequency: 20Hz or 30Hz selectable
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz-500Hz selectable
- Crossover Type: 24dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Signal Delay Max (Left/Right): 10ms
- Signal Delay Max (Front/Sub): 35ms
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 350mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 9.25”W x 5.75”D x 1.25”H
- Weight: 3.0lbs (1.4kg)