These Dynaudio Confidence C2 Floorstanding Speakers are nearly 20 years old, but are still as awe-inspiring as when they first came out.
We acquired these in a part exchange with the original owner of these speakers.
Their condition is good for a near 20 year old piece of equipment, as you can see from the images above. We are happy to provide any photos you would like to see, or you are more than welcome to come into us and see them.
Due to their size and the fact we have none of the original packaging, these speakers are collection only.
We are more than happy to speak to you about these speakers if you want to call us on: 01489 877987
Our owner Carl made a YouTube video series explaining a refurbishment that was done on them to fix a broken crossover and tweeter.
YouTube Videos - Tweeter and Crossover Refurb
- Sensitivity: 89dB/W/m
- IEC Long Term Power Handling: 300 watts (4 ohm)
- Impedance, Nominal: 4 ohms
- Impedance, (20 to 200Hz): 4.1 - 21.3 ohms
- Impedance, (200 to 20kHz): 4.4 - 8.9 ohms
- Frequency Response (+/- 2dB): 28Hz to 25kHz
- Resonance Frequency: 31Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 43 litres
- Bass Principle: Reflex Weight: 88 lbs. (40 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 238 x 1550 x 445 mm
- Crossover Frequencies: 2200Hz and 8000Hz
- Crossover Slope: 6dB/octave
- Connection: CE-comp. WBT gold binding
- Tweeters: 28 mm soft dome, magnetic fluid, 10 mm aluminum-alloy front, with high heat-dissipation, aluminum wire voice coil
- Woofers: 17 cm, one-piece molded MSP-cone, 75 mm pure aluminum wire voice coil.
- Crossover: Separate chamber for network, glassfiber-reinforced PCB with extra copper-thickness, capacitors with low loss dielectricum, zero compression resistors.
- Cabinet: MDF sandwich
- Front Baffle: 38/8/20 mm HDF/MDF/MDF sandwich