The installation of after-market woofers in factory placements limited by a reduced depth is a recurring problem that forces specialists to make complicated mechanical changes, extending the time to finish the job significantly.
The new Hertz Cento C 165 F flat profile woofer is the solution, thanks to a super slim basket with reduced depth that allows use even in the most problematic OEM scenarios, widespread in new generation cars. The Hertz R&D team, through an extensive design process was able to obtain high performance even with the super slim basket feature. This was made possible by the optimization of the mobile group excursion and the new design of the cone and dustcup geometry.
Like the other components of the Cento range, the use of SPP-M (Semi-Pressed Paper-Mica) provides the Hertz Cento C 165 F with a light and rigid cone at the same time that guarantees high efficiency and an extended frequency response.
- Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
- Semi-Pressed Paper Cone reinforced with Mica powder for superior stiffness and smooth response.
- High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Size: 165mm (6.5 in)
- Power Handling: 180W Peak - 70W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 65Hz ÷ 4.5kHz
- Sensitivity: SPL93 dB
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Semi-pressed paper with Mica