The Hertz Dieci DBX 252.3 is a car audio subwoofer box designed to enhance the audio system performance in the low range frequencies, optimizing the spaces and ensuring a quick, not too invasive installation.
The dual 10″” (250mm) subwoofer unit, which is the DS sub, provides unmatched SPL output and superior power handling. The Fine-tuned sealed enclosure, developed through computer aided simulations and refined with in-car listening sessions ensure a ready-to-sound performance. The rear slanted panel fulfils two important functions: it reduces back-wave reflections and eases the installation.
- Dual 10” (250mm) subwoofer unit for unmatched SPL output and superior power handling.
- Fine-tuned sealed enclosure, developed through computer aided simulations and refined with in-car listening sessions, to ensure a ready-to-sound performance.
- Angled-back box design to save cargo space, constructed by durable MDF with internal reinforcement brackets and finished with high density carpet.
- Subwoofers internally wired in parallel resulting in a 2 Ω impedance to match perfectly with mono amplifier providing the ability to exploit the amplifier’s power at its full potential.
- Quick release high current plated Push terminals.
- Subwoofers featuring Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powders and provided with ribbing on the surface to avoid cone deformation. High excursion Butyl rubber surround designed to achieve powerful undistorted bass.
- Exclusive design grille with diamond cut aluminium logo.
- Speaker Size: 2 x 250mm (2 x 10 in)
- Power Handling: 1200W Peak - 300W Continuous
- Impedance: 2Ω
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/SPL
- Magnet Size: 100mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Speaker Total Driver Displacement: 2 x 1.2 L (2 x 73.2 cu.in)
- Voice Coil ∅: 38mm (1.5 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Polypropylene with Mica injection
- Weight of one component: 13.45kg (29.65 lb)
- X-mech: 16mm (0.6 in)