The Hertz Dieci DST 30.3B is a 12’’ tube subwoofer, able to handle 1000W power. Its high power handling value is achieved thanks to the external butyl rubber surround, ensuring high excursion, and the pure copper wound coil, providing outstanding thermal and mechanical capacity.
Designed for highlighted installations, the DST 30.3B enclosure is covered with a black carpet featuring the thread embroidered Hertz logo as well as two mounting straps, for a clean, easy installation and removal.
- Very high efficiency 12” (300 mm) subwoofer unit, for superior power handling.
- Bass-reflex enclosure design, delivers powerful and deep bass.
- Includes fixing belts for easy install and remove.
- Features robust protective metal grill.
- High current tin plated terminals.
- High excursion rubber butilic surround.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Venting system, for more linear excursion and better thermal dissipation.
- Speaker Size: 300mm (12 in)
- Power Handling: 1000W Peak - 250W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/SPL
- Magnet Size: 134mm x 60mm x 25mm
- Speaker Total Driver Displacement: 1.8 L (109.8 cu.in)
- Voice Coil ∅: 50mm (2 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Pressed Paper Cone
- Weight of one component: 10.5kg (23.15 lb)
- X-mech: 17mm (0.67 in)