The Peachtree Audio decco125 SKY is a powerful - 120 watts per channel Integrated Amplifier. PLUS - as with all Peachtree integrated amps - it's versatile, with an on-board DAC for your computer, CD player, TV or other digital devices. The phono section and auxiliary inputs have separate power supplies and full analogue circuitry. And the headphone amp will take your 'phones to the next level.
"SKY" is Peachtree's new wireless ecosystem - allowing direct streaming from TIDAL, Spotify and your other favourite streaming services.
The Peachtree SKY Wireless Ecosystem
The decco125 SKY is the first in a series of Peachtree products focusing on music streaming and room to room control. SKY provides room to room streaming and control of other Peachtree SKY products.
The inputs you want - for the way you listen.
Built-in DAC and phono section. Connections for your turntable, TV, music server or CD player. Separate bass and treble controls on the remote.
Just add speakers. Peachtree's decco125 SKY does the rest.
Download the App, hook up your speakers and millions of albums are available with the touch of a button!
The decco125 SKY remote - it works the way you listen
With one remote button, go directly to your favourite music faster and easier than ever before. Presets take you to any radio station, playlist, artist or music you want to hear.
Pause, fast forward and rewind buttons let you navigate albums and playlists like a CD player. Separate bass and treble adjustments are on the remote for your desired tonal balance.
- Compatible Speakers: 4-16 Ω
- Output Power (WPC, 8Ω | 4Ω, <1% THD+N, AES17): 120
- Frequency Response (20 - 20kHz): <+/-3dB
- Inter-Modulation Distortion (100Hz, 2kHz 4:1 -30dBFS): -60dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (AES17, 1kHz, 4Ω 1W): 0.03%
- Channel Separation (1kHz, 8Ω): 94dB
- Output Voltage (rms): 920mV
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Analog | Digital Source, un-weighted): 100dB
- Channel Separation (1kHz): 92dB at 1kHz
- Frequency Response (Analog | Digital Source, 8Hz-20kHz): +/- 0.1dB 20-20k
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007% (1V rms, 1kHz, A-weighted)
- Noise (RMS, A-weighted): <7uV
- Output Power (32Ω, rms): 17mW
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (un-weighted): 107dB
- Channel Separation (1kHz): 102dB
- Frequency Response (Analog source, 8Hz-100kHz): +/- 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%