The Peachtree Audio deepblueSKY Wireless Speaker has five speakers in a three-way configuration to create a powerful balanced sound so every instrument and voice can be easily heard. Two 3" mid-range drivers and two 1" soft-dome tweeters flank the deepblueSKY's woofer to create a wide natural sound that fills an entire room.
"SKY" - Peachtree's wireless ecosystem - is built in to deepblueSKY, allowing direct streaming from TIDAL, Spotify and your other favorite streaming services.
Separate bass and treble buttons on the remote control let you adjust the sound of your deepblueSKY to your preference. Our proprietary bass control plus a new "shelving" treble control allow fine adjustment for a wide variety of recordings. Push "flat" to instantly compare before-and-after. Six presets on the deepblueSKY remote let you set up easy one-button access to your favorite artists, stations or playlists.
- Improved amplifiers. Same power - better sound.
- Upgraded DAC for high-resolution streaming.
- Upgraded DSP for better equalization and configuration of the electronic crossover.
- The new remote control provides easy one-button-access to favorite artists, stations and playlists. It features, in addition to our proprietary bass control, a new shelving treble control ideal for lower-resolution MP3's and substandard recordings.
- deepblueSKY does NOT have Bluetooth. If you wish to stream via Bluetooth rather than WiFi, choose deepblue3.
- 1 x 6.5-inch low frequency driver
- 2 x 3-inch midrange frequency drivers
- 2 x 1-inch high frequency drivers
- Acoustically sealed cabinet
- 440 watts
- WiFi for High-Resolution Direct Streaming
Optical Digital Audio (Toslink)
- Line-level Analog Audio (3.5mm)
Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 9.1 x 14.2 x 6.5 (inches)
- 230 x 360x 164 (mm)
- 16 pounds
- 7.3 kg
- 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Remote control, 3.5mm to 3.5mm analog AUX cable, 3.5mm to RCA analog AUX cable, optical cable, power cord, instruction manual
- One year parts and labor