The Peachtree Audio nova150 Stereo Integrated Amplifier utilizes the highly regarded ES9018K2M SABRE32 Reference DAC. The 9018 DAC is capable of accepting an extremely wide range of inputs all the way up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD). The DAC exhibits exemplary dynamic range, jitter elimination and low noise characteristics to satisfy even the most demanding listeners.
A New Generation of Power Amplification
The nova150 incorporates the latest generation of ICEPower amplification - with an impressive 150 watts per channel. The amplifier utilizes ICEpower’s innovative and patented Hybrid Controlled Oscillation Modulator (HCOM) feedback and control techniques to ensure high output, wide bandwidth, low noise, robust stability and a simplified overall design.
HCOM incorporates separate feedback loops after the power stage and after the output filter. This lets the system address specific issues related to the power stage and output filter independently, resulting in lower distortion, less noise on the output, a less load-dependent frequency response, and a very low output impedance compared to other class D amps. This new amplifier technology is extremely powerful, dynamic, quiet and most importantly... musical.
Relatively small size and superior efficiency allows a nova chassis that is even smaller than its predecessors, without the large, heavy and expensive heat sinking common in class A/B amplifiers. The amplifier in the nova150 is capable of driving an extremely wide range of speakers with impedances as low as 2.5Ω and as high as 16Ω. Combine that with a power output of 150 watts per channel and you can be sure this new nova will easily drive your favorite loudspeaker.
Available with the optional SKY WiFi Module which allows you to stream music directly into the nova150 without the need for any wires.
- ESS Reference 9018K2M Sabre DAC
- 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatibility
- New generation ICEPower amplification - 150 watts per channel
- Extensive internal grounding
- Designed by a world-class engineering team
- Asynchronous USB, Coax and (2) Optical inputs
- Asynchronous iOS input for direct digital input from Apple Lightning devices – with exclusive Peachtree DyNEC (Dynamic Noise Elimination Circuit) technology.
- Phono (MM) input
- Home Theater Bypass
- Loop feature to add an external tube buffer, EQ or other processor into the signal path
- Pre-Out for use as preamp/DAC or with subwoofer
- Discrete, custom-designed headphone amplifier
- Optional SKY Wi-Fi module
- Available in Gloss Ebony Mocha and Piano Black
- Made in North America
- Compatible Speakers: 2.5-16Ω
- Output Power (WPC, 8Ω | 4Ω, <1% THD+N, AES17): 150 | 250
- Dynamic Range (A-weighted): 105dB
- Damping Factor (1kHz, 8Ω): >600
- Frequency Response (20 - 20kHz): <+/-0.4dB
- Inter-Modulation Distortion: >80dB below fundamental
- Total Harmonic Distortion (AES17, 1kHz, 4Ω): 0.008%
- Channel Separation (1kHz, 8Ω): >90dB
- Output Voltage (rms): 3.8V
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Analog | Digital Source, un-weighted): 105dB | 105dB
- Channel Separation (1kHz): >115dB
- Frequency Response (Analog | Digital Source, 8Hz-20kHz): <0.1dB | <0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (2V rms, 1kHz, un-weighted)
- Output Power (32Ω, rms | peak): 750mW | 1600mW
- Output Power (300Ω, rms | peak): 130mW | 275mW
- Output Power (600Ω, rms | peak): 64mW | 135mW
- Output Impedance: 1Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Analog | Digital Source, un-weighted): 107dB | 106dB
- Dynamic Range (Analog | Digital Source, un-weighted): 107dB | 100dB
- Channel Separation (1kHz): >100dB at 1kHz
- Frequency Response (Digital source, 8Hz-20kHz): <0.5dB
- Frequency Response (Analog source, 8Hz-100kHz): <0.1dB