A Peachtree Nova 300 - Integrated Amplifier partnered to a Pro-Ject X1 turntable. Running through a pair of Dynaudio Emit 30 - Floorstanding speakers.
We are offering 10% off this package.
Available with optional Chord Sarsen Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Source - Pro-Ject X1 - Turntable - £799
- Amplifier - Peachtree Nova 300 - Integrated Amplifier - £2249
- Speakers - Dynaudio Emit 30 - Floorstanding Speakers £1300
- Cables - Chord Sarsen Speaker Cables - £8 per metre (bare cable)
Source - Pro-Ject X1 - Turntable
The Pro-Ject X1 is based on the same concept as the P1, but improved in every aspect thanks to modern materials and new production methods. Inside it houses a sophisticated DC/AC generator board which, combined with the convenient speed control board, delivers clean and stable power to the quiet-running motor.
For even further improved performance, the motor is decoupled from the main plinth using a new motor suspension system. In the X1, the motor drives a new, heavy, non-resonant Acryl platter via a sub-platter drive system and a premium grade main bearing for liquid smooth rotation.
- Speed: 33, 45, 78 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: belt drive
- Speed variance: 33: 0.30% 45: 0.25%
- Wow & flutter: 33: 0.15% 45: 0.13%
- Platter: 20mm thick, 1.5 kg heavy acryl
- Main bearing: stainless steel/brass
- Tonearm: 8.6” carbon/aluminium sandwich
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 10.0g
- Tracking force range: 0 - 30mN
- Included accessories: 15volts DC /0,8A power supply, Dust cover, Connect it E Phono cable, feltmat
- Power consumption: 5 watts max /< 0.3 watt standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 125 x 335 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 7 kg net / 9.5 kg gross weight
Pro-Ject X1 Turntable - Colour Options
Amplifier - Peachtree Nova 300 - Integrated Amplifier
The Peachtree Audio nova300 Stereo Integrated Amplifier utilizes the highly regarded ES9018K2M SABRE32 Reference DAC. The 9018 DAC is capable of accepting an extremely wide range of inputs all the way up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD). The DAC exhibits exemplary dynamic range, jitter elimination and low noise characteristics to satisfy even the most demanding listeners.
The nova300 incorporates the latest generation of ICEPower amplification - with an impressive 300 watts per channel. The amplifier utilizes ICEpower’s innovative and patented Hybrid Controlled Oscillation Modulator (HCOM) feedback and control techniques to ensure high output, wide bandwidth, low noise, robust stability and a simplified overall design.
- Compatible Speakers: 2.5-16Ω
- Output Power (WPC, 8Ω | 4Ω, <1% THD+N, AES17): 300 | 450
- Dynamic Range (A-weighted): 105dB
- Damping Factor (1kHz, 8Ω): >625
- Frequency Response (20 - 20kHz): <+/-0.4dB
- Inter-Modulation Distortion: >80dB below fundamental
- Total Harmonic Distortion (AES17, 1kHz, 4Ω): 0.005%
- Channel Separation (1kHz, 8Ω): >90dB
Peachtree Audio Nova 300 Integrated Amplifier - Colour Options
Speakers - Dynaudio Emit 30 - Floorstanding Speakers
The Dynaudio Emit 30 - Floorstanding Speaker is a compact two-and-a-half-way speaker, perfect for larger stereo systems or a smaller multi-channel home cinema system in medium to large rooms.
The Emit 30 uses 14cm MSP woofers similar to those used in the Evoke series – this time doubled-up in each speaker for more low-frequency muscle, plus midrange clarity and punch. MSP stands for Magnesium Silicate Polymer. It’s a material that Dynaudio has developed in-house for their woofer cones, and have used for decades, including on their high-end models. MSP provides precisely the right combination of weight, stiffness and damping to deliver control and outright power exactly where it’s needed.
Dynaudio Emit 30 - Standmount Speakers - Colour Options
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V / 1m)
- IEC Power Handling: 180W
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 44Hz – 25kHz (-6 dB 39 Hz - 35 Khz)
- Box Principle: 2 X Bass reflex rear double flared port
- Crossover: 2.5 - way
- Crossover Frequency: 1000 / 3550Hz
- Crossover Topology: 1st order tweeter 2nd order woofer
- Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Midrange: 14 cm MSP
- Tweeter: Cerotar soft dome with Hexis
- Weight: 15.53 kg / 34.2 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 X 900 X 271.5 mm
- Dimensions with feet/grille (W x H x D): 267.5 X 946.5 X 335.4 mm
Cables - Chord Company Sarsen Speaker Cables
Speaker cables need to carry as much information as possible and critically, they need to carry dynamic information – particularly the micro-dynamic detail that sets the rhythm and structure of a piece of music. Without that, everything is going to sound ordinary and uninvolving.
Sarsen has a white PVC outer jacket, FEP insulated oxygen free copper conductors arranged in twisted pair configuration, it’s easy to work with, very flexible and has an overall diameter of 3.2mm! It’s discrete to the point of invisibility. It can often be tucked between the carpet and the skirting board.
- Conductor: High purity OFC
- Insulation: FEP
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. PVC outer jacket
- AWG: 18
- mm2: 0.82
- Diameter: 3.5mm