The Pro-Ject Essential III HP brings all the benefits of the Essential line up but adds a dedicated headphone output. The Essential III HP offers effective decoupling with special feet, a rigid MDF chassis, a carefully selected Ortofon cartridge with matching arm and an ultra precise DC motor control. The diamond cut alluminium pulley brings excellent power transmission to the table, for a smooth running platter and the best sound experience.
The Essential III HP is the perfect partner if you want to enjoy your vinyl collection with headphones. The 6.35 mm output on the front offers the option to listen to your records in a more intimate and private way, making sure you don‘t disturb others.
It is perfect for small places - when you do not have space to set up multiple boxes and run cables. The Essential III HP drives your favourite pair of headphones without any compromises in sound quality. Easy setup, clean looks and fantastic sound!
What's in the Box:
- Essential III HP with Ortofon OM 10 cartridge
- Connect it E Cable
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- 6.35 mm headphone output on front
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- Available in 3 high-gloss colour options: black, red, white