The Pro-Ject Essential III Turntable offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II.
The Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable. The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, sounds far above its price range.
Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
Platter Upgrade Available
Upgrade your Essential turntable with Acryl it E. The Acryl it E is made from acrylic with satinised surface and brings a more liquid sound that leaves no space for platter resonances.
The change is easily made: just exchange your metal platter for Acryl it E. Unlike many platters, where you will need to place a felt met between record and platter to damp metal resonance, you can put your record directly on the acrylic surface, with nothing in between. Acryl it E is able to improve overall performance significantly!
What's in the Box:
- Essential III with Ortofon OM 10 cartridge
- Directly soldered Connect it E Cable
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss colour options: black, red, white