This small integrated amplifier offers outstanding audio quality and ultimate input flexibility with all digital and analogue input options you can dream of. Superior tube-like sound and a high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter stage are combined in a perfect way. Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously. The MaiA DS2 is one of the most versatile products on the market, it offers analogue phono and line as well as digital inputs such as lossless streaming via aptX Bluetooth. Five analogue outputs leave no desire unfulfilled.
MaiA DS2 – Free App control (built-in Remote Box functionality)
What makes this amplifier absolutely unique is the built in Box Control system, which allows easy control of this and other IR controlled devices from Pro-Ject via free App. If a mobile device with activated Bluetooth (paired with MaiA DS2) control does not need WiFi environment at all. System is working even during Bluetooth music playback.
- Powerful 135 watts per channel (2 ohms drive capability)
- Dual mono design principle
- Built-in phono pre-amplifier with MM & MC capability
- Other inputs: 3x analogue, 5x digital including USB 2.0
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz
- DSD capability (DSD64, DSD128; DSD256)
- Superb dual 24bit/192kHz D/A converter PCM1796
- 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
- Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- Headphone output with dedicated amplifier stage
- Fixed & variable outputs for subwoofer or second zone amp
- IR remote & Built-in App Remote Control via Bluetooth
Free Box Control App controls this + other IR equipment