The RPM 10 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis which features a special CNC machined MDF plate that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels.
Pictured with Ortofon Cadenze Orange, but is available either with Cadenza Black or No Cartridge.
The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface via the included Ground it Carbon and its magnetic feet. With two magnets located in the feet, the turntable is practically floating. The studs in the feet are only used for keeping them centered. Due to this unique feature the turntable is perfectly decoupled from the surface it is placed on.
Combined with a new special polished aluminium platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolute stable turntable speed with extra low rumble. The extra heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with a precise motor control and features a built-in switch between 33 & 45 rpm.
Last but not least the non-compromise 10“ Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fibre armtube and inverted bearing design ensures perfect tracking, even with demanding cartridges. Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring.
- Connect it 5P-CC Phono Cable
- Ground it Carbon
- Record puck
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply, spirit level
Condition - Very Good
The condition of this turntable is very good. It has one scratch on the carbon platform about 2 inches long, but underneath the unit itself, so not visible unless you try to look for it.
This has an optional Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge, which is a top of the range cartridge for those in the know.
We can to ship this item or you are welcome to collect it.
We are more than happy to speak to you about this turntable if you want to call us on: 01489 578951
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt Drive
- Platter: 10.4kg Aluminium (300mm Diameter)
- Mains Bearing: Inverted Stainless Steel with Ceramic ball / plate
- Speed Drift: 33: +/- 0.11% - 45: +/- 0.10%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/- 0.01% - 45: +/- 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB
- Tonearm: 10" EVO Carbon
- Effective Arm Length: 254 mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 8.5g
- Overhang: 16mm
- Tracking Force Range: 0 - 35mN
- Included Accessories: 15 volts DC / 1600 mA power supply
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts Max / < 0.3 Watt Standby
- Dimensions: 480 x 210 x 330 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 22 kg (Turntable) / 14.5kg (Base)