When it comes to marine speakers, great sound is only part of the equation. Sure, you expect power and performance, but you also need your speakers to stand up to the extremes of the marine environment. Sony built their dual-cone XS-MP1611B speakers to do both.
Polypropylene woofers and tweeters ensure that your music sounds the way it's supposed to, even when you crank it up. They'll sound great for seasons to come, thanks to salt water-resistant, UV-protected components that can handle briny spray and broiling sunlight.
With sharp styling and removable, paintable grilles, these 6-1/2" speakers will look great in your boat. And, because they can be front- or rear-mounted, they'll work in any boat.
- Enjoy powerful sound with 40W power handling
- 16.5cm (6.5”) dual cone design
- Hear rich bass and clear vocals with a rigid woofer cone structure
- IPx5 certified for marine use
- Hear soaring highs and resounding lows with a wide 45–20000Hz frequency range
|Size & Weight||
WEIGHT (DRIVER UNIT)
WOOFER DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL
WOOFER MAGNET MATERIAL