The Amphion Argon3LS - Floorstanding Speakers integrate real studio technology, possessing all the virtues and qualities of Amphion’s studio monitors. Such as spacious 3D imaging, extreme detail, wide sweet spot, and phenomenal musicality. The remarkably low frequencies that the Argon3LS loudspeakers generate are due to the added volume of the ‘floorstander’, allowing the listener to better connect physically with the music.
Pushing the limits of acoustic design helps keep the product electrically simple. The result is not only increased resolution but also enhanced clarity and balance at low listening levels. This allows the Amphion listener to enjoy the speakers in those moments when others are forced to revert to their headphones.
The Argon3LS are transparent and elegantly honest home audio loudspeakers. They provide you with an exquisite listening pleasure, revealing details and nuance that you have never heard before, even in recordings that you know by heart. Argon3LS speakers bring the music to your home environment the way the producer and the artist intended it.
- Delivers the passion, power, and purity of the music through studio-quality knowhow.
- Allows the music to speak for itself – not imposing any colouration on the so.
- Remarkably low frequencies are due to the added volume of the floor stander.
- Dynamic range and expansive soundstage is open and clear in mids, highs, and bass.
Colour Options - Speaker Grids
Amphion offer many colour options for the speaker grids. Argon 1 Model to Illustrate.
- Operating principle: Two-way, passive radiator
- Drivers: 1" Titanium Tweeter - 6.5" Aluminium Woofer
- Weight: 22 kg (49 lbs)
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 – 25,000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 50 – 150 watts