The Amphion Helium510 - Bookshelf Loudspeakers are a great value solution for any home audio environment. These highly versatile speakers fit perfectly as a 2-channel setup for listening to music, or watching television, or 2.1 and 5.1 home theater systems.
In addition to their flexibility in applications, Helium510 speakers are highly adaptable to your interior design, offering a multitude of colour options.
Technology and Application
The Helium 510 loudspeakers employ custom Uniformly Directive Diffusion (UDD) technology which delivers a wide and even sound dispersion. This allows home audio speakers to perform excellently in a real-world placement where traditional, non-controlled speakers run into trouble. You can freely position Helium510 loudspeakers on a bookshelf or TV cabinet, and the controlled dispersion will still maintain the imaging and midrange clarity.
The signature Amphion waveguide integrates the drivers and provides a wide and evenly balanced listening field. In this way, the listening “sweet spot” is not selfishly located in a single point but widely spread so that you can enjoy your music even while moving around the room.
A natural-sounding cohesive voice-band, and an extremely high level of speech clarity – even at very low listening levels – makes Helium510 a perfect partner for TV or background music.
Crystal Clear, Emotional Response
Helium510 bookshelf loudspeakers deliver an unprecedented level of upper-midrange and treble refinement. They provide resolution and linearity that exceed what is common at this price-point in home audio loudspeakers. The extent of sound clarity and emotional enjoyment Helium510 speakers draw from even to a simple stereo system to home theater setup is second-to-none.
- Bookshelf speakers that deliver unprecedented levels of sonic excellence and aural refinement.
- Performance that matches its appearance, it is versatile and able to work with modest systems.
- Characteristic Nordic design that translates into a clean, contemporary, timeless look.
- Port plugs for an almost-sealed bass alignment to sonically adapt to different environments.
Colour Options - Speaker Grids
Amphion offer many colour options for the speaker grids. Argon 1 to Illustrate.
- Operating principle: Two-way, vented
- Drivers: 1" titanium tweeter - 5.25" paper woofer
- Weight: 7 kg (15 lbs)
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 48 – 25.000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 20 – 100 watts