AudioControl has paired the award winning amplifier technology with their powerful Matrix DSP into the AudioControl D-4.800 DSP Amplifier. This single-unit solution provides unprecedented power and tuning flexibility when you require audio perfection from your factory or aftermarket sound system.
The AudioControl D-4.800 features active speaker level inputs, line-level inputs and outputs plus, using AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app gives you complete control over all features including 30 bands of equalization, signal delay, input delay, polarity and AudioControl proprietary features like AccuBASS®, GTOTM Signal Sense, and MILCTM plus integrated input and output RTA’s.
Perfect for OEM integration and aftermarket builds, the D-4.800 packs power and intelligent flexibility into one beautiful cast aluminum chassis.
- Built-in DSP
- Configurable as 4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILCTM Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTOTM Signal Sense
- Active speaker-level inputs (6 channels) for OEM integration
- 4 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Input and Output RTA for precise and informed tuning
- Input and Output Delay
- 12 and 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- 30 band equalizer
- Optional ACR-3 remote for preset recall and level control
Connect your laptop to the D-4.800 using AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app, a fully featured Matrix DSP Interface designed to give you instant and clear control over every aspect of your processor.
Route any input to any output, adjust gain, delay and polarity then precisely tune the D-4.800 using a 30 band EQ. High-pass, low-pass and band-pass can be set up for any output using 12 or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers.
For OEM integration, take advantage of the input and output RTAs, available for every input and output, to easily identify and sum factory speaker signals.
With a clear GUI and intuitive workflow, AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app will take the guesswork out of tuning your system to your exact specifications.
- Preamp Inputs: 4 balanced
- Preamp Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 V RMS
- Speaker Level Inputs: 6
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V:
- 4 Ω – 125 W x 4 RMS
- 2 Ω – 200 W x 4 RMS
- Bridged 4 Ω – 400 W RMS
- Preamp Outputs: 2
- Maximum Preamp Output: 8.5 V RMS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 24 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBA, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 8 to 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 9.0″W x 8.0″D x 2.1″H
- Weight: 5.0 lbs. (2.3kg)