The AudioControl LC1i Line Out Converter and Line Driver joins ranks with the LC2i. Are you adding a sub to an existing system? Or planning a full system? Either way, get the best possible signal from your factory sound system to your amplifiers.
Load selection switches mean OEM integration has never been easier and the AudioControl LC1i will work with the most finicky factory sound systems. Installer friendly turn on trigger modes allow for flexibility via GTO™ Signal Sense (DC offset), audio sense, or remote 12 volt inputs.
For future head unit upgrades, the LC1i is also a line driver and can remain in the system to provide optimal preamp signal.
- Two channels of active speaker level inputs (up to 40V input handling)
- Two channels of line level inputs
- Load Selection Switch
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Ground Isolation Switch
- Compact design
What's in the Box?
- Speaker and Power connectors
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 40 Vrms / 400 W (20kΩ setting)
- Speaker Level Input Impedance (selectable): 20Ω, 60Ω, 20kΩ
- Line Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Line Level Input Impedance: 7kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Gain: +/- 12 dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 50 kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In / GTO™ Signal Sense / Audio Sense
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 120mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 4.8″L x 3″D x 1″H (including speaker connectors)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs. (0.25 kg)