The AudioControl LC2i PRO - Line Out Converter is an updated version of AudioControl's most popular active line output converter, the LC2i.
Load selection switches mean OEM integration has never been easier and the LC2i PRO will work with the most finicky factory sound systems. Installer friendly turn on trigger modes allow for flexibility via GTO™ Signal Sense (DC offset), audio sense, or remote 12 volt inputs.
Compensate for factory bass roll-off with AudioContol’s patented AccuBASS® and control your sub with the included ACR-1 level control.
- Two channels of active speaker level inputs (up to 40V input handling)
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Load Selection Switch
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Ground Isolation Switch
- ACR-1 dash remote inluded
- Compact design
What's in the Box?
- LC2i PRO
- 20" Phone Cable
- Speaker and Power Connectors
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 40 Vrms / 400 W (20kΩ setting)
- Input Impedance (selectable): 20Ω, 60Ω, 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Gain: +/- 12 dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 50 kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In / GTO™ Signal Sense / Audio Sense
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 A
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 6.9″L x 3″D x 1″H (including speaker connectors)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg)