The AudioControl Matrix Plus 6 Channel Line Driver has one goal in mind, to make your car audio system sound better. Modern car stereos boast many features but in many cases rather low pre-amp outputs, especially at low levels. Turn your stereo to a normal volume level, send the signal through a 20-foot cable, and your amps may end up with very little audio signal resulting in weak sound.
Equipped with 24 dB of gain, which can increase pre-amp signal levels up to 9.5 volts RMS/13 volts peak, the MATRIX PLUS line driver will transform your audio system. When integrating multi-media and video games or for driving dozens of amplifiers the MATRIX PLUS line driver gives your system a boost. With multiple sources, like video, the MATRIX PLUS level matches the different volume levels so switching between them is seamless. For SPL vehicles, the internal linking system of the Matrix means that two channels of input can drive all six outputs and each output can drive up to seven amplifiers.
The MATRIX PLUS line driver features an optional dash control input which facilitates remote control of pre-amp signal levels. This makes the MATRIX PLUS line driver an ideal controller for overall system master volume or subwoofer levels.
Let the AudioControl’s MATRIX PLUS put your system into high gear.
- High signal voltage capability: 13 volts peak output
- 24dB of gain
- Six channels of input and output
- Balanced differential inputs
- Low-impedance outputs
- Optional Remote Level Control (ACR-1)
- PFM Subsonic filter
- Output level controls
- Ultra-low distortion, ultra-quiet operation
- Selectable ground isolation
- Optimum voltage indicator LED’s
What's in the Box?
- Matrix Plus
- Power Connector
- Preamp Inputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Input Gain: 24dB
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms
- Output Gain: -12dB to +24dB
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz ±1dB
- Signal to Noise: >110dB
- Remote In
- Power Supply: Transformer Isolated PWM
- Current Draw: 250mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 6.2″W x 8.7″D x 1.2″H
- Weight: 2.3lbs (1.0kg)