AudioControl’s engineers changed the world of mobile audio bass forever with The Epicenter, a revolutionary Bass Restoration processor which digitally maximises the ultra-low bass on all types of source material.
The Epicenter detects bass harmonics, then digitally recreates the underlying fundamental for the incredible punch and impact of live music, reproducing heart stopping, musical, and natural sounding bass.
The Epicenter’s Bass Restoration can be shaped and dialed in to suit any listening style or preference with convenient ParaBASS controls and the included ACR-1 remote can be conveniently mounted to the dash to increases or decreased the Bass Restoration.
Your MP3 player thinks your car stereo is a pair of headphones, so it removes the bass! The Epicenter restores the earth-shaking power and heart-pounding bass your subwoofers crave.
Give your subwoofers the juice to go lower and hit harder. The Epicenter uses a bass circuit to drive your subwoofers lower, grabbing the attention of every eye on the boulevard.
- Patented Bass Maximizer™
- Dash mount control
- Bass restoration lighted display
- Parametric bass control
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Balanced inputs
- Bass Output Control
What's in the Box?
- The Epicenter
- ACR-1 Remote
- Power and Speaker Connector
- Preamp Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Input Level: 15Vrms
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5Vrms
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz
- Signal to Noise: 110dB
- Remote In
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 8″W x 5.5″D x 1.2″H
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)