An AudioLab 6000a Play - Streaming Integrated Amplifier, running through a pair of Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount speakers.
We are offering 10% off this package.
Available with optional Chord Sarsen Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Amplifier / Streamer - AudioLab 6000A Play - Integrated Amplifier - £849.95
- Speakers - Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount Speakers £630
- Cables - Chord Sarsen Speaker Cables - £8 per metre (bare cable)
Amplifier Streamer - AudioLab 6000A Play - Integrated Amplifier
The Audiolab 6000A Play - Streaming Integrated Amplifier is a richly speciﬁed, all-encompassing audio solution.
Adapting to the modern world of music streaming but retaining all of the awarding-winning analogue and digital audio circuitry from the 6000A, the 6000A Play oﬀers almost universal source compatibility.
- Analogue Inputs: 3 x AUX , 1x Phono (MM), 1x Power In
- Digital Input: 2 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, Bluetooth (aptX/aptX LL)
- Analogue Output: 1x RCA Pre Out
- Gain (max.): +8dB (Line), +55dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB), 3.1mV (Phono MM, Volume=0dB)
- Input Impedance: 10K (Line), 47K//100pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004% (Line, 1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3V max. (Volume = 0dB)
- Output Impedance: 120Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N): > 110dB (Line, A-weighted), >76dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
AudioLab 6000A Play - Integrated Amplifier - Colour Options
Speakers - Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount Speakers
The Dynaudio Emit 10 is a compact standmount speaker that utilises technology from the Flagship Dynaudio Confidence, Contour i and Evoke series. It has been designed and perfected to be the ideal model for smaller rooms and for use in a home cinema system.
Designed and engineered at Dynaudio's HQ in Denmark, the Emit 10 has been developed and crafted by the same people behind their award-winning high-end models.
Delving into the details, you’ll find a 14cm MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) mid-bass unit. MSP is a material that Dynaudio have developed themselves, and have been using for decades. It provides exactly the right mixture of weight, stiffness and damping ability for precise control without losing power, which is essential when a driver is reproducing both low-bass and crucial midrange frequencies.
Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount Speakers - Colour Options
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V/1m)
- IEC Power Handling: 150 watt
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 64Hz - 25kHz (-6 dB 52 Hz - 35 Khz)
- Box Principle: Bass reflex rear double flared port
- Crossover: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 3700 Hz
- Crossover Topology: 1st order tweeter / 2nd order woofer
- Tweeter: Cerotar soft dome with Hexis
- Midrange / Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Weight (Pcs): 6.43kg / 14.2 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 X 290 X 271.5 mm
- Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D): 170 X 290 X 284.5 mm
- Packaged Dimensions: 482 X 405 X 400mm (Pair)
- Packaged Weight: 15.44 kg / 34 lb (Pair)
Cables - Chord Company Sarsen Speaker Cables
Speaker cables need to carry as much information as possible and critically, they need to carry dynamic information – particularly the micro-dynamic detail that sets the rhythm and structure of a piece of music. Without that, everything is going to sound ordinary and uninvolving.
Sarsen has a white PVC outer jacket, FEP insulated oxygen free copper conductors arranged in twisted pair configuration, it’s easy to work with, very flexible and has an overall diameter of 3.2mm! It’s discrete to the point of invisibility. It can often be tucked between the carpet and the skirting board.
- Conductor: High purity OFC
- Insulation: FEP
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. PVC outer jacket
- AWG: 18
- mm2: 0.82
- Diameter: 3.5mm