The Audison bit DMI is a digital interface for MOST systems, providing the ability to connect the Audison bit processors and the Audison amplifiers, equipped with digital input, to OEM multimedia systems in cars featuring the MOST technology based on optical fibre.
Thanks to the digital connection, the signal can be transmitted without loss of quality, keeping the audio controls built into the OEM head unit – such as volume, balance and tone controls- as well as the hands-free kit, navigation system and parking sensor alerts unaltered.
- MOST optical input - The Audison bit DMI connects via optical fiber to the multimedia system.
- TOSLINK optical output - The interface has an S/PDIF optical output to transfer audio data in Stereo PCM 16bit format, 44.1kHz/48kHz (depending on the system) for use with Audison products with digital input.
- Digital controls - 1 USB/mini B (2.0) for connection to your PC.
- Configuration - Via USB and the appropriate software, the Audison bit DMI can be programmed and updated to work with vehicles equipped with MOST technology.
- Start controls - The interface switches on and off automatically upon activation or deactivation of the car’s MOST system and generates the remote Out signal.
- Integration with the OEM source - Volume, balance and tone controls are kept intact as well as service signals of the car audio system, such as the speakerphone, navigator and parking sensors.
- bit DMI software - Windows-based (Win2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).