Just as the virtuous performer holds the absolute mastery of the instrument and the technique connected to it, the Audison bit One HD Virtuoso features unique skills dedicated to the most ambitious OEM Integration projects and excels in the uncompromising Hi-End systems.
This was made possible thanks to innovative functions born with the new software / firmware development and the upgrade of some key components in the audio signal path, which are crucial to reach new heights of listening pleasure.
bit One HD Virtuoso allows the creation of an Audison Full DA HD (Full Digital Audio HD) system where the audio signal is transmitted digitally from the Hi-Res audio player to the Audison amplifiers equipped with AC / AD link inputs, preserving every nuance with maximum purity.
What's in the Box?
- Audison bit One HD Virtuoso
- Audison bit DRC MP Remote
- Multipolar Cable - Speakers Input
- Multipolar Cable, - Controls
- RVA Cable 4.5m
- Jack/RCA Stereo Adapter
- N.2 x 5.0 m / 196.85” AC Link (RJ-12) Cable
- N.2 x 5.0 m / 196.85” AD Link (LAN class 5S - RJ45) Cable
- 1.8 m/ 70.8661” USB Cable
- N. 4 4.2 x 32 mm self-tapping, cross-head fixing screws
- 4.5 m / 177.16” DRC / AC Link Cable
- DRC MP holder Kit
- Full DA HD - Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- Hi-Res Audio - According to the definition of HiRes audio provided by JAS (Japan Audio Society - jas-audio.or.jp), bit One HD Virtuoso meets 24 bit / 96 kHz native processing requirement.
- ANALOG DEVICE SHARK™ DSP - Analog Device SHARC™ series chip with floating point precision, to reach the highest audio quality.
- FIR FILTERS - A dedicated firmware release enables the user to process up to 9 digital channels with crossover FIR filters. This sound processing mode, much more demanding in terms of calculation resources, ensures a leadingedge in-car listening experience.
- RVA (Remote Volume Aux) - This exclusive technology provides the ability to select an auxiliary source (I.e.: a HI-Res audio player or auxiliary wireless interface connected by digital inputs) and adjust its volume via the OEM Head Unit, offering full support to the management of the car priority signals such as parking sensor alerts, GPS messages, phone and vocal commands whilst music is played through the auxiliary source.
- USS technology - USS technology allows bit processors to work with headunits featuring the “speaker load detection” circuit
- BIT DRIVE - Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
- DE-EQ - De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
- DE-TIME - Input delay compensation of time-delayed factory outputs prior to signal summing.
- DE-PHASE - Compensation of the overall system phase to recreate the original signal, even in case of OEM sound enhancement algorithms.
- POLARITY-CHECK - High level inputs polarity check and automatic correction in case of inversion