The Audison bit Ten is a multi-function digital processor featuring analog input, capable of transforming ordinary OEM or after-market system into a high-performance system.
Provided with a 32 bit, 147 MHz clock speed DSP as well as 24 bit A/D and D/A converters, bit Ten is controlled by a software especially developed for signal treatment according to the vehicle acoustic peculiarities. Setting the parameters of each input single channel, setting the delays according to the listening position, adjusting crossovers and equalizers for each of the 5 output channels; all of these operations can be managed by the PC.
During the installation phase, after converting the analog signal into digital, bit Ten automatically reconstructs a digital full-bandwidth stereo signal; de-equalizes the frequency response and, if necessary, reconstructs the central and subwoofer channels.The user can configure the output mode of each channel relative to the installed system.
- Analog Inputs - 4 high lev. + 2 pre in
- Digital Inputs - Not available
- Analog Outputs - 5
- Digital Outputs - Not available
- Equalizers for each Output - 31-band graphic equalizer (1/3 Oct.; ±12dB)
- Crossover Filter Type - Full / Hi-Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Filter Mode and Slope - Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 & Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24
- BIT DRIVE - Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
- DE-EQ - De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.