The Audison Forza AF C8.14 bit amplifier with integrated DSP is equipped with 8 high power amplified channels which can be bridged. It also includes a further 6 pre-amplified DSP outputs, to reach a total of 14 output channels.
The Forza AF C8.14 bit features 8 analogue inputs of the PRE IN type (Lo-Level), 8 analogue inputs of the SPEAKER IN type (Hi-Level) and 1 S/PDIF digital optical input.
Through various accessory modules it is possible to increase the number of inputs:
- F4IN– adds 4 analog SPEAKER IN input channels;
- F2O– adds 2 digital inputs: digital optical S/PDIF or digital electrical S/PDIF, selectable by a dedicated switch on the module.
Equipped with a high-performance 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP) clocked at 147 MHz and 24-bit AD and DA converters, it allows you to maximise the acoustic performances of your Car Audio system.
Output Channel Features
- Adjustable Graphic/Parametric equaliser with 15 poles
- Electronic crossover adjustable in 1Hz steps, with Butterworth / Linkwitz / Bessel / Chebyshev / QLP filters and slopes from 6 to 48 dB
- Digital control of time delays.
There are adjustments that can be selected by the user who can interact with the AF C8.14 by remote control device.
The AF M5.11 bit can be interfaced to any standard system, even on cars equipped with an integrated audio processor, thanks to the automatic de-equalisation feature that analyses and provides a flat signal from the car audio source.
It also ensures interfacing to devices equipped with the Maestro/ADC protocol which makes this product unique in its category.
What's in the Box?
- AF C8.14 bit
- Multipolar Cable - Remote/Control
- Multipolar Cable - Input Pre-IN
- Multipolar Cable - Input Speakers IN
- Multipolar Cable - Speakers OUT
- Multipolar Cable - DSP OUT
- x1 - 30A Replacement Fuse
- 1.8m USB Cable
- 2.5mm Hex Key
- x2 Ferrules
- x4 - 4.2 x 50mm Self-Tapping Screws