The Audison AF M4D 4 Channel Amplifier boasts four high-fidelity amplified channels 160W x 4 @4Ω*, 260W x 4 @2Ω* with the audiophile sound of the latest generation Audison D-Class technology.
Higher switching frequencies, steeper filtering, and higher-tolerance components deliver sound above and beyond the expectation of Class D – in an amazingly compact package. The audio band is extended up to 40 kHz earning the coveted High-Resolution certification. Bridging channel pairs results in 520W x 2 @4Ω*, guaranteeing flexible and powerful performance.
Audison Forza companion amplifiers are designed to add powerful amplifier channels to AF bit processor amplifiers. A plug-and-play signal input harness is included to make connection to AF bit amplifiers straightforward.
AF companion amplifiers are also perfect for use with systems controlled and managed by a standalone bit processor, such as a bit One HD Virtuoso. AF companions have a “straight wire” architecture, without analog preamp functions such as crossover filtering, and are intended for use with external processors.
*Output Continuous Power (RMS) @14.4 VDC, 1% THD, all channels driven.
Forza AF M4D - Features
- Improved audio performance and power thanks to the latest generation of ADT (Audison D-Class) technology
- Unbeatable power/volume ratio up to 0.68 W RMS/cm³ reaching 83% of efficiency
- Hi-Res compatibility performance, with an extended audio band up to 40 kHz
- Maximum versatility thanks to the possibility of using the bridging option for each pair of power outputs
What's in the Box?
- AF M4D
- Multipolar Cable - Speakers OUT
- Multipolar Cable - Remote IN / OUT
- Multipolar Cable - Speaker IN
- x2 Multipolar Cable PRE IN
- x2 - 30A Replacement Fuse
- 3mm Hex Key
- x4 - 4.2 x 50mm Self-Tapping Screws
- User Manual