The Audison Prima AP 4 Midbass Speakers offers very extended frequency response, both in high and low frequencies, combined with high efficiency and features a 25 mm pure copper voice coil to ensure more balance in mid-high frequency ranges.
A passive crossover is not required to maximize efficiency: the cone is optimised with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
It features a water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- 25 mm pure copper voice coil; ensuring precise balance in the mid-high frequency range.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Comp - Midbass
- Size - 100 mm (4″)
- Power Handling - 40 W Continuous Power, 120 W Peak Power
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Frequency Response - 80 ÷ 7,5k Hz
- Sensitivity - 91 dB/Spl
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Dome - Water-repellent pressed paper