The Audison Prima AP 5 Woofers feature a 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control. All the woofers don’t employ any filter, to maximise efficiency: the dome profile has been optimised with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
The surround features the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
Audison Prima AP 5 - Product Features
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: the cone is optimised with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for installation flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits. 8 Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Comp - Woofer
- Size - 130 mm (5″)
- Power Handling - 50 W Continuous Power, 150 W Peak Power
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Frequency Response - 70 ÷ 5k Hz
- Sensitivity - 93 dB/Spl
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Dome - Water-repellent treated paper cone