The Audison AP 6.5P - 6.5 Inch Woofers have been designed to perform at their best in OEM placements. They combine excellent power handling and efficiency featuring a very wide excursion to cope with the most important dynamic peaks without any compression.
Their impressive magnetic assembly provides the energy needed for perfect control even during limit excursions. The CCAW (Copper- Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil (32 x 14 mm, 1.25 x 0.55 in) optimally manages the greater applied power. The basket was completely redesigned with the aid of simulations to lower the resistance of air flows, while maintaining compact sizes to facilitate the installation.
- Increased excursion of the mobile group for a superior dynamic response
- Optimised electro-acoustic parameters to maximize performance for OEM placements
- Magnetic group sized for perfect control even at maximum cone excursion
- CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil (32 x 14 mm) to optimally manage the greater applied power
- Compact size basket for easy OEM installations
- Component - Woofer
- Size - 165 mm (6,5″)
- Power Handling - 110 W Continuous Power, 330 W Peak Power
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Frequency Response - 50 ÷ 5k Hz
- Sensitivity - 92.5 dB/Spl
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite (100 x 40 x 18mm)
- Weight of One Speaker - 1.45Kg
- Voice Coil - 32mm (1.26 Inch)