The Audison AP 690 woofer is ideal for car models with doors equipped to house elliptical speakers. The R&D team optimised the electro-acoustic parameters for installation into the car door, respecting all the characteristics of the Prima speakers, such as the compact size of the basket to facilitate installation.
The mechanical cut-off of the woofer cone-dust cap system ensures they can be used without a filter, maximizing efficiency to be easily driven by any type of amplifier. The large voice coil ensures high power handling and impeccable control even in the most aggressive dynamic transients.
The double Faston connectors with direct link to the tweeter speed up the speakers connection, always ensuring a perfect contact.
Audison Prima AP 690 - Product Features
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- “Triple Wave” surround profile for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratchproof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.
- Comp - Woofer
- Size - 6 x 9 in.
- Power Handling - 100 W Continuous Power, 300 W Peak Power
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Frequency Response - 40 ÷ 5k Hz
- Sensitivity - 95 dB/Spl
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Dome - Water-repellent treated paper cone