For vehicles equipped with an 8 inch woofer as standard OEM component, the Audison Technical Department developed the Audison Prima AP 8 Woofer which, also thanks to the wide emission surface, provides higher energy in the low frequency range, ensuring excellent performance when the use of a subwoofer is prohibited due to space limitations.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: dome profile optimised with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Comp - Woofer
- Size - 200 mm (8″)
- Power Handling - 100 W Continuous Power, 300 W Peak Power
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Frequency Response - 35 ÷ 3k Hz
- Sensitivity - 93,5 dB/Spl
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Dome - Water-repellent pressed paper