The Audison Prima AP8.9 bit amplifier was designed by the Audison R&D Department to achieve maximum sound quality in OEM Integration applications. The powerful management software proves the ability to acquire the bit Drive presets which the Audison team fine-tuned specifically for your car. Thanks to the innovative power supply stage, a power of 520 W total can be achieved in an extremely compact case. The non-amplifiable ninth channel can be used to drive a subwoofer via the mono Prima AP1 D amplifier.
- 4 Ohms - 35 W x 8 Channels & 130 W x 4 Channels (Bridged)
- 2 Ohms - 65 W x 8 Channels
- Full DA - Full Digital Audio - Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 48 kHz.
- BIT DRIVE - Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
- DE-EQ - De Equalization - De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
- DCC - Direct Current Cockpit - To speed-up installation time preserving safety and reliability, the Audison R&D team equipped the AP bit amplifiers with DCC, an innovative management circuit which monitors the power supply current consumption in real-time. This solution provides the ability to connect the amplifier to the cockpit directly without reaching the battery.
What's in the Box
- AP8.9 bit amplifier
- Multipolar cable, Inputs/Rem
- Multipolar cable, Speakers out
- Multipolar cable, DSP out
- NR. 1 - 30A replacement fuse
- 1.8 m USB cable
- 2.5 mm hex key
- NR. 4 - 4.2 x 50 mm self-tapping, cross head mounting screws
- CD ROM containing: AP8.9 bit Software, Owner’s manual, Audio Test Tracks
- Quick start guide & Warranty