The two-way Audison Prima APBMW K4M kit creates a three-dimensional sound stage and give the musical message the essential timbre accuracy.
The 100 mm (4″) midrange is provided with a water-repellent pressed-paper cone, a material providing natural sound. It features a low resonant frequency that allows hi-pass cut-off in the 150-200 Hz range for an excellent mid-low reproduction.
The 25 mm coil and Tetolon dome tweeter features a great extension on both medium and high frequencies and is optimized for off-axis output, for an extended sound stage in the three dimensions, that amplifies the perception of reality in the car cabin.
- Neodymium Magnetic group to maximize performance while minimizing bulk and weight
- 25 mm (1") fiberglass woofer voice coil for high power dissipation and stiffness
- Waterproof pressed-paper cone for medium natural frequencies free from any plastic resonance
- BMW-Mini compatible aluminium die-cast basket with Plug & Play connectors
- 25 mm Tetolon coil tweeter with dispersion characteristics optimized with FEM simulations
- Tweeter support supplied for Plug & Play OEM placements
- 30 cm extension provided featuring Plug & Play connectors, for high flexibility of installation
- Damping removable motor cover
- Crossover equipped with high quality components and Plug & Play connections.
- Component - 2-way System
- Woofer Size - 100mm (4")
- Tweeter Size - 29mm (1.1")
- Power Handling - 100W peak, 50W continuous
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Frequency Response - 90 ÷ 23kHz
- Sensitivity - 89Hz
- Crossover Type - Hi-Pass: 6 KHz @ 6dB/Oct.
- Component adjustment - -3; 0 dB
- Woofer Magnet size D x d x h - 50mm x 29mm x 3mm, (1.97" x 1.14" x 0.12")
- Tweeter Magnet size D x d x h - 24.5mm x 4mm, (0.96" x 0.16")
- Weight of one speaker - Woofer 0.426 Kg (0.94 lbs), Tweeter - 0.06 Kg (0.13 lbs)
- Voice Coil Ø - Woofer 25mm (1"), Tweeter 25mm (1")