The Audison Prima APBMW ReAMP 2 - Plug & Play T-Harness provides the ability to install an Audison AP F on BMW vehicles equipped with a RAM module. It’s compatible with “Standard” and “Hi-Fi” sound systems. The OEM seven-channel amplifier is connected via a forty-two pin multipolar connector.
APBMW ReAMP 2 allows you to:
- Retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal
- Route the AP FORZA amp outputs to each of the OEM amplifier seven channels: (Mid-Hi FL; Mid-Hi FR; WF FL; WF FR; RL; RR; Centre)
- The Plug & Play terminals enable the user to choose which AP FORZA amplifier output to connect to each of the seven channels of the OEM audio system.
- It is also possible to bridge the outputs of the AP FORZA amplifier.
- Keep the OEM amplifier on.
- The USS1 prevent the speaker diagnostic error of the center channel.
- Made for BMW and Mini - Retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal
- Plug & Play - This Plug & Play harness provides the ability to bi-amplify the front speakers of BMW and MINI vehicles that are not provided with an OEM amplifier
- OEM amp outputs routing - Route the AP bit amp outputs to each of the OEM amplifier seven channels : Mid-Hi FL; Mid-Hi FR; WF FL; WF FR; RL; RR; Centre
- OEM power supply - Recover the power supply of the OEM amplifier to be used with the AP bit (+ BATT and GND)
- OEM remote recover - Recover the remote signal from the factory source