The Audison Prima APBMW X coaxials have been designed for BMW-MINI models that do not allow the installation of a two-way system on the front or the upgrade of the rear system.
The 100 mm (4″) APBMW X4E, with basket and fixing screws dedicated to the specific car model, feature a water-repellent pressed-paper cone for natural and colour-free mid-range frequencies.
The 20 mm coil and Tetolon dome tweeter, a material boasting lightness and damping properties, offers optimised dispersion features for OEM placement, elevating the sound stage to a realistic level.
Audison Prima APBMW X4E - Product Features
- Specially developed for BMW-Mini models that do not allow the installation of a two-way system on the front or for rear seat upgrade
- Neodymium Magnetic group to maximize performance while minimizing bulk and weight
- 25 mm (1") fiberglass woofer voice coil for high power dissipation and stiffness
- Waterproof pressed-paper cone for medium natural frequencies free from any plastic resonance
- 20 mm (0.8") Tetolon coil tweeter with dispersion characteristics optimized with FEM simulations
- BMW-Mini compatible aluminium die-cast basket with Plug & Play connectors
- 30 cm extension provided featuring Plug & Play connectors, for high flexibility of installation
- Damping removable motor cover.
- Component - Coax
- Midrange size - 100mm (4")
- Tweeter diaphragm - 24mm (0.9")
- Power Handling - 80W peak, 40W continuos
- Impedance - 4Ω
- Frequency Response - 100 ÷ 22kHz
- Magnet size D x d x h - 50mm (1.97") x 29mm (1.14") x 3mm (0.12")
- Weight of one speaker - 0.5 Kg (1.1 lb)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø - 25mm (1")
- Tweeter Voice Coil Ø - 20mm (0.8")