The new Prima APK 165P two-way loudspeaker system, capable of handling up to 345 W peak, is the ideal combination to fully exploit the power of the AP F8.9 bit or all other Prima amplifiers used in high power configurations.
The exclusive AIF technology (Any Install Faceplate) of the AP 1P Tweeter provides the installer with 3 different faceplates for total application versatility and a significant reduction in installation time. The woofer has been designed to perform at its best in OEM placements, combining excellent power handling and efficiency.
Audison APK 165P - Product Features
AP 1P Tweeter
- AIF technology (Any Install Faceplate) for total application versatility and a significant reduction in installation time.
- Three mounting accessories supplied to provide a solution for any type of installation.
- Magnetic group with double Neodymium tablet for an excellent high frequency extension.
- 1” CCAW voice coil for superior dynamic response.
- Dome profile optimized with FEM simulations for a wide off-axis dispersion.
AP 6.5P Woofer
- Increased excursion of the mobile group for a superior dynamic response.
- Optimized electro-acoustic parameters to maximize performance for OEM placements.
- Magnetic group sized for perfect control even at maximum cone excursion.
- CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil (32 x 14 mm) to optimally manage the greater applied power.
- Compact size basket for easy OEM installations.
APCX P 2T, APCX P 2W
- Separate ultra-compact crossovers for tweeters and woofers to minimize space requirements and simplify cable routing, facilitating the specialist work.
- Use of components selected and sized for the management of high power avoiding saturation.
- Asymmetric slope filtering, 12 dB/oct on the tweeter and 6 dB/oct on the woofer for an optimal balance between the two components.
- Comp - 2-Way System
- Size - Woofer 165mm (6.5"), Tweeter 29mm (1.14")
- Power Handling - 115 W Continuous Power, 345 W Peak Power
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Frequency Response - 50 - 24kHz