The Audison Prima APX 6.5 features a concentric coaxial tweeter: with one single point of sound emission it is possible to obtain a consistent in-phase response, with consequent reconstruction of the acoustic scene comparable to a system of separate woofer + tweeter.
The 6.5″ cones surround features the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
Audison Prima APX 6.5 - Product Features
- Tweeter features an acoustic lens specifically designed to ensure an extremely linear frequency response, even in off-axis placement, typical of in-door installations.
- 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- Overall mounting depth optimised for OEM Integration thanks to the concentric tweeter and the low profile basket.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimised with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Component - 2 Way Coaxial
- Size - Woofer 165mm (6.5"), Tweeter 24mm (0.9")
- Power Handling - 210W peak, 70W continuous
- Impedance - 4Ω
- Frequency Response - 60 ÷ 23kHz
- Magnet size - 85mm x 40mm x 15mm, (3.35" x 1.57" x 0.59")
- Weight of one speaker - 0.87kg (1.92 lb)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø - 32mm (1.26")
- Tweeter Voice Coil Ø - 15mm (0.6")