The new Audison Prima AP F8.9 bit 24v version is ideal for any vehicle with a 24 Volt electrical system, where high power is required along with the flexibility of the nine-channel DSP. The word “Forza”, meaning “Power” in Italian, describes the 8 x 85 W RMS and 4 x 260 W in bridge mode (RMS @ 4Ω), with an optimal power to size ratio.
The integrated processor is equipped with a dedicated software and 7 pre-configured presets for a Plug & Sound experience. Thanks to the built-in Audison USS technology (Universal Speakers Simulator), AP F8.9 bit can also be connected to head-units with “speaker load detection” function that monitors the presence of a low-impedance load to enable the audio outputs.
- 4 Ohms - 85 W x 8 Channels - 260 W x 4 Channels (Bridge)
- 2 Ohms - 130 W x 8 Channels
Audison Forza AP F8.9 bit 24v - Product Features
- Full DA – Full Digital Audio - Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 48 kHz Audison AP F8.9 bit .
- BIT DRIVE - Auto tuning Audison AP F8.9 bit by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
- DE-EQ – De Equalization - De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
- USS technology - USS technology allows Audison AP F8.9 bit to work with head-units featuring the “speaker load detection” circuit