Listening to a full orchestra in a prestigious theatre is an experience that remains well impressed throughout life.
For this reason we have named the highest Thesis three-way system, Orchestra, to evoke an exceptional event that generates extraordinary pleasure.
The Audison Thesis TH K3 II A Orchestra system performance is far greater than the one achieved using individual Thesis components, reaching values of absolute excellence, going beyond the absolute.
Audison Thesis TH K3 II A Orchestra - Product Features
TH 1.5 II violino Tweeter
- 34 mm CCAW single layer voice coil combining light weight, stability at lower frequencies and total absence of musical transients compression.
- Extremely powerful custom N38 “H-grade” Neodymium magnet providing 1.67 T*m in the magnetic gap for superb dynamic response and very low distortion in the whole frequency range.
- Exclusive air-loading system resulting in a resonance frequency below 800 Hz, for filter set-up starting as low as 1.5 kHz - 12dB/Oct.
- 38 mm natural silk dome optimized with extensive material characterization, laser vibrometer scanning and Finite Element Analysis methods for a smooth and extended response.
- Frequency response up to 26 kHz optimized for off-axis installation.
- TH 1.5 II Violino Tuning System featuring two types of electroacoustic load: bottom case or bottom disk according to targets of highest performance as well as flexibility of in-car integration.
- Full solid metal construction structure with each part exclusively designed and produced for the Audison TH 1.5 II.
- FEM (Finite Element Method) optimized faceplate and front spokes for an improved dispersion pattern.
- eID technology providing TH 1.5 II traceability starting from the manufacturing stage up to the owner.
TH II 3.0 Voce Mid-Range
- 30,5 mm mobile voice coil in CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminum Ribbon) wound with flat wire to maximize the force factor and heat dissipation.
- Aluminium demodulation ring which linearizes the high excursion intermodulation distortion, canceling any sound colorations.
- N38 "H-grade neodymium magnet included in the voice coil to obtain superior control of the mobile crew and superior thermal stability.
- Motor geometry designed using finite element simulation software to optimize efficiency by concentrating the magnetic field in the gap.
- Membrane made of TPX®, a transparent material that reduces frequency response irregularities and provides a view of the inside of the speaker.
- Membrane geometry designed by simulation software to obtain homogeneous directivity.
- Optimized cone/surround break-up with extensive simulations to linearize the response at medium frequencies.
- Basket made of a single piece of die-cast aluminium with four pairs of spokes for maximum rigidity without slowing down the air flow.
- Suspension and spider with very high excursion, optimized with simulations of the multi-physical behavior of the speaker.
- eID technology for the traceability of TH 3.0 II Item from production to purchase
TH 6.5 II sax Woofer
- 50 mm mobile voice coil in CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminum Ribbon) wound with flat wire to maximize the force factor and heat dissipation.
- Low inductance of the mobile voice coil to optimize the emission in medium-high band (2-3 kHz).
- N48 “H-grade” neodymium magnet with superb thermal stability to guarantee an optimal dynamic reserve in every situation.
- Magnetic group geometry designed using finite element simulation software to maximize efficiency by concentrating the magnetic field in the gap.
- Membrane made of TPX®, a transparent material that reduces the frequency response irregularities in the mid-high band, leaving the speaker interior in full view.
- Membrane geometry designed using simulation software, to obtain a smooth emission over all the listening angles.
- Basket made of a single piece of die-cast aluminium featuring four pairs of spokes to optimize heat transfer, nullify turbulent airflows and ensure maximum structural rigidity.
- Hi-excursion suspension and spider, optimized with simulations of the loudspeaker multi-physical behavior.
- eID technology providing TH 6.5 II traceability starting from the manufacturing stage up to the owner.
- Comp - 2-Way System
- Size - Woofer 160mm (6.5"), Mid-Range 70mm (3"), Tweeter 38mm (1.5")
- Power Handling - 200 W Continuous Power, 350 W Peak Power
- Frequency Response - 40 Hz- 26 Khz
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Sensitivity - 87.5 dB/Spl