The Audison Thesis quattro is a fully adjustable four-channel amplifier, entirely managed by the internal microprocessor, for limitless system configurations.
Thesis amplifiers were born with the know-how and experience achieved with the HV venti, improved by the innovation of digital technology. The result is a perfect combination between the highest level of analog technology and the advanced features of digital technology in one unique product. The precious synergy with Full DA HD technology takes the in-car listening experience to a whole new level of excellence; the synthesis of unique engineering know-how employed in mobile audio reproduction.
Audison Thesis TH quattro - Product Features
- Complementary differential circuitry with current mirror.
- Cascode A Class driver with inverted complementary triplet power stages.
- Integrated 24-bit / 192 kHz Hi-End DA converters.
- Compatibility with Audison Full DA HD technology and Hi-Res audio files listening certification.
- SPDIF and AD Link optical digital inputs that manage up to 8 digital channels on RJ-45 connector.
- Dual Mono Construction featuring four power supplies in Synchro-PWM configuration.
- Sensitivity control featuring 256 steps resistive switching for a resolution of 120 dB.
- Energy Saving, Hi-Current, Hi-AB Class, A Class presets selectable in real time.
- Digital control via integrated settings panel, DRC and PC Software.
- High quality crossover module supplied.
- Chassis extruded from solid aluminium and built using CNC machines.
- Hi-Res audio - According to the definition of HiRes audio provided by JAS (Japan Audio Society - jas-audio.or.jp), HV venti far exceed the above 40 kHz bandwith analog requirement, providing an astonishing 5 ÷ 75k Hz (@ -3 dB, 2 VRMS, 4 Ω).
- FULL DA HD - Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- DIGITAL INPUTS AND OUTPUTS - Innovation is at the heart of the state-of-the-art digital decoding section. The S/PDIF optical input allows direct connection to digital sources with the ability to re-launch the digital signal to other Thesis amplifiers through the AD Link (Audison DigitalLink) system. Each amplifier features 192 kHz/24 bit PCM D/A conversion through a very high quality converter.
- BIAS CONTROL - Provides the selection of four possible presets: Energy Saving, Hi-Current, Hi-AB Class and full A Class operation.
- REMOVABLE CROSSOVER - Inherited from the HV venti and making the most of TH’s extreme versatility, the complete crossover circuit of the TH amplifier is removable; a high-end sound quality solution.
- DUAL MONO CONSTRUCTION- Four Synchro-PWM power supplies allow for a very fast transient current response and to create a Dual Mono configuration.
Output power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, 1% THD:
|Dual Power Mode - Hi Current:||
4 Ch @ 4 Ω
160 W x 4
|Dual Power Mode - A Class:||4 Ch @ 4 Ω||55 W x 4|