The Audison Thesis TH uno is a single channel (mono) amplifier used to achieve maximum performance under any load; capable of delivering up to 2300 W into 1 Ohm and 200 W in the audiophile A Class mode. Specifically designed to drive systems and subwoofers with self-assured mastery.
Thesis amplifiers are born with the know-how and experience achieved with the HV venti, improved by the innovation of digital technology. The result is a perfect combination between the highest level of analog technology and the advanced features of the digital technology in one unique product. The precious synergy with Full DA HD technology takes the in-car listening experience to a new level of excellence; the synthesis of a unique know-how employed in mobile audio reproduction.
- Complementary differential circuitry with current mirror.
- Cascode A Class driver with inverted complementary triplet power stages.
- Integrated 24-bit / 192 kHz Hi-End DA converters.
- Compatibility with Audison Full DA HD technology and Hi-Res audio files listening certification.
- SPDIF and AD Link optical digital inputs that manage up to 8 digital channels on RJ-45 connector.
- Dual Mono Construction featuring four power supplies in Synchro-PWM configuration.
- Sensitivity control featuring 256 steps resistive switching for a resolution of 120 dB.
- Energy Saving, Hi-Current, Hi-AB Class, A Class presets selectable in real time.
- Digital control via integrated settings panel, DRC and PC Software.
- High quality crossover module supplied.
- Chassis extruded from solid aluminium and built using CNC machines.
Output power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, 1% THD:
|Dual Power Mode - Hi Current:||
1 Ch @ 4 Ω
850 W x 2
|Dual Power Mode - A Class:||1 Ch @ 4 Ω||200 W x 1|
|Amp Chain Mode (two linked amplifiers):||