The core of the Audison VOCE AV 3.0 midrange is a powerful Neodymium magnetic group: efficiency and linearity make it an irreplaceable component to achieve a fine, yet dynamic mid range, while its compact size allows versatile and high-performance installations.
Audison VOCE AV 3.0 - Product Features
- The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes, along with the “open-air” design, ensures drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- The exclusive “Triple Wave” surround profile and selected materials provide full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on dowble layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- High flux density Neodymium REN® magnet, for to flatter impedance and extend the frequency response.
- The central pole piece is covered with a pure copper sleeve to provide linear impedance and wide frequency response.
- Component - Midrange
- Size - 70mm (3")
- Power Handling - 100 W peak, Hi-pass filtered 250 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct
- Impedance - 4Ω
- Frequency Response - 200 ÷ 14kHz
- Sensitivity - 93 dB/SPL
- Magnet size D x d x h - 45mm x 25mm x 4mm (1” 3/4 x 1" x 3/16”)
- Weight of one speaker - 0.3 Kg (0.6 lb)
- Voice Coil Ø - 20mm (0.6")