Originating directly from the experience of the Thesis line components, the Audison Voce AV 6.5 woofer features an aluminium basket with a great dynamic structure, a cotton-fibre paper pressed cone with Light Damping treatment, a Triple Wave surround in butyl rubber and extremely light Copper Clad Aluminium Wire coils.
- The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability
- Component - Woofer
- Size - 165mm (6.5")
- Power Handling - 200W Peak, 100W Continuous
- Impedance - 4Ω
- Frequency Response - 50 ÷ 7kHz
- Sensitivity - 91 dB/SPL
- Magnet size D x d x h - 90mm x 40mm x 15mm (3.54" x 1.57" x 0.59”)
- Weight of one speaker - 1.2 Kg (2.7 lb)
- Voice Coil Ø - 30mm (1.18")