The prestigious Eisa Award “European In-Car Speaker System 2010-2011” was bestowed to the Audison VOCE AV K6 and AV K5 kits, which gather and comprise the most advanced technologies developed for Audison components, at the service of music.
The whole R&D laboratory’s experience was poured into the design of these precious components, to create a synergy that can offer the highest quality sound in terms of bandwidth, dynamics of the musical message, naturalness and richness of details. The new reference for their own category.
Audison VOCE AV K6 - Product Features
AV 1.1 Tweeter
- Tetolon® dome, a combination of silk and cotton with proprietary damping treatment, provides low mass and resonance-free response up to ultrasonic frequencies.
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil wound on double layer, extremely lightweight and compact, resulting in a very high efficiency and a crisp, dynamic sound.
- The annular geometry of the Rear Damping Chamber, together with the proprietary damping material, extends the frequency response to lower limits and reduces harmonic distortion.
- High flux density Neodymium REN® magnet, for very high efficiency and detailed sound.
AV 6.5 Woofer
- The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- Component - 2-way System
- Size - Woofer 165mm (6.49"), Tweeter 28mm (1.1")
- Power Handling - 250W Peak, 125W Continuous
- Impedance - 4Ω
- Frequency Response - 50 ÷ 22kHz
- Sensitivity - 91 dB/SPL
- Crossover included - Lo/Hi-Pass 2.5 kHz @ 12/12 dB/Oct.
- Componet adjustment - Tweeter +2; 0; -2 dB
- Magnet size D x d x h - Woofer 90mm x 40mm x 15mm (3.54" x 1.57" x 1.59”)
- Magnet size D x h - Tweeter 28mm x 3mm (1.1" x 0.11”)
- Weight of one speaker - Woofer 1.2 kg (2.7 lb), Tweeter 0.07 kg (0.16 lb)
- Voice Coil Ø - Woofer 30mm (1”), Tweeter 28mm (1.18")