The new Auralic ALTAIR G1.1 Digital Audio Streamer, with its robust Wi-Fi connectivity and analog output, is a clean one-box solution for all your digital music.
It offers a vast number of features and functions, allowing you to stream music from virtually any source. Play from locally stored files on your network, a USB drive, an optional integrated hard drive, as well as AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth sources.
Auralic's Lightning Streaming Platform integrates natively with services like Amazon Music, Qobuz, Tidal, KKBOX, Internet Radio, and Spotify Connect.
Unboxing and Introduction to the Altair G1.1 - Video
The Altair G1 get an Upgrade.
The G1.1 upgrade for the ALTAIR includes a more robust chassis and an improved Femto clock, providing an even higher level of precision for the integrated DAC. It also has a more powerful built-in headphone amplifier, making the headphone listening experience even better.
Connect the ALTAIR G1.1 to your amplifier or powered speakers and enjoy a world of music streaming options at your fingertips.
A Complete Digital Source
Designed to provide a comprehensive, sound quality first, solution for the discerning music enthusiast, the new ALTAIR G1.1 excels as a DAC, preamplifier, server, and wireless streamer.
Using the ALTAIR G1.1 with Auralic's Lightning Streaming Platform, as a Roon Ready Endpoint, or with other OpenHome compatible software, you have the freedom to stream music the way you want to. Featuring Digital COAX, TOSLINK, and AES/EBU inputs, plus single-ended RCA and balanced XLR outputs, the ALTAIR G1.1 delivers high performance in a wide variety of system configurations.
Designed for ease of use, crystal-clear sound, and highly flexible system configuration, ALTAIR G1.1 brings high-performance, cutting-edge technology and incredible value to any high-fidelity music system.
Turn Your Wi-Fi into a Music Streaming Ecosystem.
Auralic developed Lightning OS to be a high-quality streaming environment. A meticulously-crafted software architecture designed specifically to work hand-in-hand with the powerful Tesla hardware platform found in AURALiC streaming products, Lightning OS is full of cutting-edge innovations that bring your music to life like never before.
Connect to all your of high-resolution sources, take control with user apps like Lightning DS or Roon, and meet true audiophile streaming.
A 4.0-inch true colour in-plane switching display with a resolution of over 300ppi provides complete operational feedback: playback status, configuration settings, and a full library view for browsing your collection.
Next Level Processing
In facilitating the ALTAIR G1.1's substantial and powerful processing capability, it should come as no surprise that the processor at the heart of this system would need to act as a next-level solution. As a result, the product harnesses the power of a Tesla G2 processor.
No task will be too difficult, be it serving, streaming, decoding or playback. DXD upsampling features as standard and an extensive range of DSP filters provide broad choices to suit personal preferences. The network streaming functionality is well-proven in terms of ease of operation and excellent sound quality. Networking capability operates at up to 32-bit, 384khz and DSD512, supporting all major lossless codecs, DSD in DoP format and native DSD.
Flexibility to Explore
The ALTAIR G1.1 offers nearly universal connectivity for access to all your digital sources. Tri-band Wi-Fi and Ethernet open your system to UPnP/DLNA media servers, shared network folders, high-resolution Internet Services, and Internet Radio, as well as RoonReady, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 control.
What's in the Box?
- AURALiC ALTAIR G1.1
- 2 x External WiFi antennas
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- User's Guide
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20KHz, +/- 0.1dB*
- THD+N: < 0.0002% (XLR); < 0.0003% (RCA), 20Hz-20KHz at 0dBFS
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 20Hz-20KHz, A-weighted
Streaming File Format
- Lossless: AIFF, ALAC, APE, DIFF, DSF, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WV
- Lossy: AAC, MP3 and WMA
- PCM: 44.1KHz to 384KHz in 32Bit***
- DSD: DSD64 (2.8224MHz), DSD128 (5.6448MHz), DSD256 (11.2896MHz), DSD512 (22.57892MHz)****
- AURALiC Lightning DS for iOS
- AURALiC Lightning DS for web browser (device setting only)
- OpenHome compatible control software (BubbleUPnP, Kazoo)
- Roon (Roon Core required separately)
- Wired: Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n/ac Tri-Band WiFi
- Digital Inputs: AES/EBU, Coaxial, Toslink, USB Audio
- Streaming Inputs: Network shared folder, USB Storage, USB CD Drive, Optional Internal Storage, UPnP/DLNA Media Server, Amazon Music Unlimited, HighResAudio, KKBOX, Qobuz Sublime+, NetEase Music, TIDAL Connect, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio, AirPlay 2, RoonReady, Bluetooth
- Balanced: XLR (4.4Vrms at 0dBFS, output impedance 10ohm)
- Unbalanced: RCA (2.1Vrms at 0dBFS, output impedance 50ohm)
- Headphone: 6.35mm Headphone Jack (output impedance 2.5ohm)
- Power Consumotion - Playback: 50W at max.
- Dimensions - W x D x H: 34cm x 32cm x 8cm
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4kg)
- Anodized aluminum case in matte black
* Tested under Filter Mode Precise for all sampling rate
*** 352.8KHz and 384KHz and 32bit are supported through streaming and USB inputs only
**** By 'DoP V1.1' or native DSD protocol through streaming and USB inputs only