The Dynaudio Emit 10 is a compact standmount speaker that utilises technology from the Flagship Dynaudio Confidence, Contour i and Evoke series. It has been designed and perfected to be the ideal model for smaller rooms and for use in a home cinema system.
Designed and engineered at Dynaudio's HQ in Denmark, the Emit 10 has been developed and crafted by the same people behind their award-winning high-end models.
Condition - Excellent
The condition of these speakers are excellent. These are an ex-demo set, but have been looked after well and have sat in our demonstration area. We have all original boxes, packaging and manuals.
We are happy to ship these or if you prefer to collect instore.
We are more than happy to speak to you about these speakers if you want to call us on: 01489 578951
Video of the item itself
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V/1m)
- IEC Power Handling: 150 watt
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 64Hz - 25kHz (-6 dB 52 Hz - 35 Khz)
- Box Principle: Bass reflex rear double flared port
- Crossover: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 3700 Hz
- Crossover Topology: 1st order tweeter / 2nd order woofer
- Tweeter: Cerotar soft dome with Hexis
- Midrange / Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Weight (Pcs): 6.43kg / 14.2 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 X 290 X 271.5 mm
- Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D): 170 X 290 X 284.5 mm
- Packaged Dimensions: 482 X 405 X 400mm (Pair)
- Packaged Weight: 15.44 kg / 34 lb (Pair)