The Focal ICC MBZ 100 Mercedes Coaxial Centre Speaker is a leading hi-fi solution that fits easily and discreetly into Mercedes vehicles. ICC MBZ 100 is the perfect product for bringing the soundstage up to the front of the cabin while enhancing the vocals and the entire mid-range.
The speaker driver includes the Flax sandwich cone, which is made in France, and which delivers natural midranges and ultra-real voices. To further optimise performance within very small spaces, this kit includes a neodymium motor. It has also been designed to ensure that the vehicle’s emergency eCall feature is not affected.
For an intense experience, combine this kit with ISUB MBZ 2 subwoofers that are fitted with Polyglass cones and fully compatible with the Focal Inside concept: 100% Plug & Play.
- Developed and made in France
- Quick and easy to install with no modifications to the vehicle required
- Seamless integration into the cabin
- High-fidelity sound
- Dual coils
- Compatible with eCall
- Installation video tutorial
For full vehicle compatibility, visit focal-inside.com
- Midrange: 4" (100mm)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Voice Coil Height: 5/16" (8mm)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cone: Flax
- Surround: Butyl
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Max. Power: 50W x 2
- Nom. Power: 25W RMS x 2
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 82.7dB
- Frequency Response: 150Hz-20kHz
- Crossover: Integrated