The Focal ICR MBZ 100 Coaxial Speaker System is designed specifically for Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and is the perfect solution for car models that have dedicated space for surrounds. It installs easily and discreetly and provides high-quality sound rendering.
The speaker drivers include the Flax sandwich cone, which is made in France, and which delivers natural midranges and ultra-real voices. To further optimise performance within very small spaces, this kit includes a neodymium motor.
For an intense experience, combine this kit with ISUB MBZ 2 subwoofers that are fitted with Polyglass cones and fully compatible with the Focal Inside concept: 100% Plug & Play.
Compatible Mercedes Cars
For Full Mercedes Compatibility, please visit focal.com/inside
- Developed and made in France
- Quick and easy to install with no modifications to the vehicle required
- Seamless integration into the cabin
- High-fidelity sound and excellent power handling
- Advanced speaker driver protection
- Dedicated manufacturer Plug & Play connector
- Midrange: 4" (100mm)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Voice Coil Height: 5/16" (8mm)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cone: Flax
- Surround: Butyl
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Max. Power: 80W
- Nom. Power: 40W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Frequency Response: 150Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover: Integrated
What's in the Box?
- Two 2-way speakers
- Two 5" Mercedes Benz harnesses
- 2 Focal Inside badges
- User Manual
- Focal window sticker